07 December 2019 in Warsaw, Poland
Let's Talk About
Your App's Performance
A workshop for people who want to improve their skills in performance optimization. The goal of MasterClass training is to make another step to be a true master - MasterClass. The trainer is a person with many years of experience in programming and teaching. There is no selection - the principle "first come first served" applies. Learning in a small circle.
Place of training
Engineering Design Center (EDC) Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
Aleja Krakowska 110/114
02-256 Warsaw, Poland
10:00 - 18:00
What are you going to learn:
- The internals of the JS engine
- What is the Critical Rendering Path in the browser?
- What are the main performance bottlenecks in a web app (and how to solve/avoid them)?
- How to monitor web applications both front and backend
- How to solve performance issues in your app
- How to avoid performance issues in your app
- Optimization Design Patterns
- See examples from performance improvements in production
- Understand how your code interacts with memory, CPU, GPU and more
- Performance facts that will make you the star of the next party you're going to
*** Note - this is an advanced JS session. Prior experience with JS is highly recommended ***
*** Note - this is a hands-on session. ***
- One whole day of training
- Training materials specially prepared for the given training
- Tasks that will allow him to do part of the work at home
- A list of recommended materials for further learning
Software architect at WalkMe, egghead instructor and former CTO at webiks is going to reveal the secrets of runtime performance in the browser.